El dom, 12-12-2010 a las 08:48 +0100, jdd escribió:
> Le 12/12/2010 00:37, Chuck Payne a écrit :
>

> > Koushik, yes, you can say openSUSE Linux or openSUSE, the only part
> > that matters, is the openSUSE. ;)

I think it will be a good enhance to associate openSUSE and Linux words
regularly because every time people make a search in Google using the
Linux word can not find openSUSE until maybe the second or third page
behind other less heard distros. So mostly I prefer using both words
together (openSUSE+Linux) to emphasize we are Linux too. And nothing
remains out ;-)

--
Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux Ambassador

http://en.opensuse.org/User:Amonthoth
http://twitter.com/amon0thoth1
http://amon0thoth1.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/openSUSE-Panama-Users-Group/326325121542