Dear all,

I'm informing everyone of my decision to abandon openSUSE Marketing
for several reasons:

1. I don't seem to fit in this team. This comes for several factors including:
    - lack of trust in leadership;
    - lack of priorities in the workflow;
    - meetings management is poor and leads to pointless and
inconclusive meetings (all of them seem deja vu against the previous
one);
    - too much democracy;

2. I get the feeling it starts to appear several influence lobbies and
there starts to segmentation on this team;
3. I don't trust the leadership, as it seems impotent to escalate to
Boosters, Board and even Project Sponsers topics that need to be
worked on. Instead they are ditched and people sent on 'wild goose
chases'.
4. Everything that isn't according to _some_ people's view is
considered offensive and is therefore neglected;
5. I don't really see innovation and commitment to supersede and excel
in areas  where we have all the manpower and many times to do it. Too
much conservative oriented tactics that end up having no real benefit.
6. I'm tired of arguments like: "This won't work with KDE, so we don't
do it" or "Devels will never go that way"... most times poorly funded.
7. Lack of interest without strong objective leadership that works
towards a goal.
8. Privatization of travelling and event sponsorship over far more
important subjects as a new release coming in the next months.

Sorry I've had enough... I also take this opportunity to apologize if
I have hurted someone's feelings in the past or had any more rude
behavior... Normally I'm not like that, though I don't have an easy
temper... My personal orientation moves towards: "Fight to the last
man" and not on lowering my arms and let my position be overruned
easilly.

I love you all... it's only not working for me.

Take care all... I'll be around doing the stuff I'm doing and I'm not
running away from openSUSE, I'm just ditching a sub-project in which I
don't believe I can help in the future, neither I want to invest my
time when I don't see any real effort from the leadership in solving
problems... I'm not the kind of guy that throws stuff under the rug
when I don't like... I fight till the last breath... and this is my
last breath regarding this topic.

Best of luck,

NM