Guys,

I can't give out the code, because it has to be used once. So here is
what I need for you

i need everyone to go Scale Page and Register, once you have register,
please send me the following...

Your Registration Number and the e-mail you register under.

Thanks,

Chuck

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Chuck Payne <terror...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I have the CODE for the Ten that aren't speaking...
>
> Myself
> Bruno Friendman
> Kostas Kaudarus
> James Mason
> Calos Ribeiro
> Helen South
> Izabel Valverde
> Bryen Yanashko
> Stephen Shaw
> R Tyler
>

> I would like to requet that these people e-mail directly so that I can
> forward you the pdf with the information.
>
> I also have our booth information that is in the PDF when you get it.
>
> I am still waiting to know about openSUSE day.
>
> Anyway, we have enough passes for the team.
>

> Pup

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363