On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 11:50 +0100, Pascal Bleser wrote:
> The openSUSE release countdown is available for openSUSE 11.4
> (remaining days computed towards the currently planned release
> date of 2011-03-10 at 14:00 UTC).
>
> It is available in 3 sizes and many languages to promote
> openSUSE on your site or blog.
>
> Instructions and details are on the wiki:
> http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Countdown
>
> NB: the "wide" size is still pending, will finish it ASAP
>
> cheers

Very nice Pascal!  And thank you and the others who have worked on this.

Question:  Is there a way to request static images from you?  I'm
thinking of having posters created for each day at SCALE with the actual
number of days changing per day.  Possibly other events before release
date might want to do that as well (if they're willing to do the
printing.)

Or maybe even cheaper way something like  "3 Weeks to go" or something
to that effect so we don't have to print a new poster for each day.

Thanks again!
Bryen