Hi guys and gals,

I just wanted to drop by to share some A4-sized PDF posters that I've
made. They highlight some of the nice things that are part of the
openSUSE experience and are targeting experienced computer users. I'm
not a graphic designer nor a marketer, but I hope that they're useful.

Click the links below to view an online preview of each ad. The
preview doesn't seem to support the Bitstream Vera font, so it's not
entirely accurate. Hopefully the font renders correctly in your PDF
reader. The files are quite large, but I wanted to include
high-quality images so that you can zoom in to at least 300% before
the images start getting blurry.

-- Configure your updater to stick with stable software or update to
newer but less tested versions --
This one plays on the fact that openSUSE offers both "conservative"
repositories that will keep you stable and "progressive" repositories
that keep you up-to-date with the latest releases that may not have
been tested thoroughly.
http://www.box.net/shared/8qohqvgkbo

-- Get help from the active openSUSE community --
Unlike Windows, openSUSE offers a nice official place where people can
go and ask questions about problems they're experiencing. (I'm not
saying that there aren't any good unofficial Windows forums out there
though!)
http://www.box.net/shared/ex53eivd8d

-- YaST eases the task of configuring your system --
Instead of modifying system configuration files manually, you can use
YaST to save a lot of time.
http://www.box.net/shared/sn7tnxqq8e

I've used background images that are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution Non-commercial 2.0 license. Full copyright details are
available at http://www.box.net/shared/xaizxzdfmc.

Regards,
Pieter De Decker