On Wednesday 02 Feb 2011 22:04:41 jdd wrote:
> did somebody do a wish that get fullfilled? did Santa Claus or St
> Niclos drop something in our fireplace?
>
> I get the feeling openSUSE in becoming a hive, maturing as if spring
> is coming early?
>
> I see a lot of things growing like never did!!
>
> great.........
>
> thanks all!!
> jdd

Whats top of your christmas list then?

Don;t know what it is but for some reason today my laptop can't keep up with
me typing and seriously its a dual-core laptop running 64bit edition with 4gb
of ram - so I seriously need to investigate what is causing the slow down its
annoying! I haven't seen it this slow since I was using Citrix at work years
ago!
--
Kind Regards
Stuart Tanner