Hi,

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 07:40:12PM +0100, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
> Am 10.02.2011 12:45, schrieb Stephan Barth:
> >openSUSE has even a web page
> Yes, I know. A really nice web page if you ask me. But with Facebook
> and Twitter you can achive more people, you know? Maybe they will be
> some cross posts on some linux websites, on other Facebook-sites and
> then you have more poeple.....

Sorry, if I was adding confusion here. I didn't mean to speak against Facebook
or Twitter. I just think the web page is not used very intensively and it is
still the portal for all users. If they don't see current issues and
discussions there they might think the project is dead.

Additionally I did not find any posts on the Facebook page. But maybe I am on
the wrong fan page?

--
Bye,

          Stephan  Barth

Novell Technical Services, Worldwide Support Services Linux
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuremberg