Linux Pro - Special  from 02/2008
  Get Started with openSUSE 11.0

 Articles would need to be updated/edited, of course - and some added.

 I still have a couple of copies, as I consider it a very good overview of
 the openSUSE project - but it is getting dated/old.
 (I always mention to people the 2008 date, and tell them they have to check
 the web for current details as development happens so quickly.)

 32bit vs 64bit - how to choose might be good addition

www dot linuxpromagazine dot com  They might well publish another "Special
 Edition" - free content, and they get to sell advertising.

 Also, some generic "Linux Foundation" things, like GPL, Kernel development,
 GNU and "Linux Foundation Events"

 Perhaps a magazine is so last century, and it could/should be all web
 published??

 So my free advice is always worth exactly what you paid for it  ;-)

Brandon Fouts.