Hey Nitin,

On 03/05/2011 07:35 AM, Nitin K Sookun wrote:

> I received a proposal from University of Mauritius Computer Club to
> organize a Linux Seminar there. It'll be a 2-days seminar where we
> should demonstrate & explain to the students how they can use Linux in
> their daily life, academic projects etc.

Very cool. Go for it! :-)

> We would provide all those attending this seminar a certificate of
> attendance/appreciation, with logos of local sponsors printed. I'd like
> to know if I could print logos of openSUSE & Novell as well, since
> during the whole seminar we'll demonstrate activities using openSUSE and
> at the end we'll distribute openSUSE Promo DVDs.
>
> Is there a formal procedure before using the openSUSE and Novell logos?

The openSUSE Trademark guidelines answer such questions.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Trademark_guidelines

and whenever you are not sure if you can do something or not just fire
off an email to permissi...@novell.com. The openSUSE Board will get to
decide on a case by case basis then.

Henne

--