Lady and Gentlemen,

On March 10th it time to get Social. It's time to take a moment and
help promote the release of openSUSE 11.4 to the massess.  So we are
asking all members to help promote openSUSE 11.4 via the social
networks. Via Facebook, MySpace, Twitter/Identi.ca/FriendFeed/Google
Buzz, and Linked/Xing. I will also like to ask that you help vote
openSUSE 11. on Free Software Daily (Link to come on Thrusday)

On Facebook we asked that you share the news from the two openSUSE
groups. We are also willing to post your news on to those pages.
Anything to get the news out.

We will asked everyone to help us get the word out on
Identica/Twitter/FriendFeed. We will be using the hash tag #opensuse.
We asked that if you can please retweet, doesn't have to be right
away, but if you wait 10 to 20 minutes from the last retwit that would
be great. We like to get on the front of twitter home page. We know
that some of you don't use twitter so you use one of the above, it
would be great to get top of those services as well.

If you don't mind posting new on your LinkedIn or Xing account as
well, that would be prefect.

The key is to use these Social Networks to help promote the release of
openSUSE 11.4.

We have a ton of members world wide. Post in English and Posted in
your native tongue. I really like to see on the openSUSE Facebook
page, stuff in other languages so that we can show all on Facebook
that we have a very large openSUSE Community.

To all the ambassador, now is your time to do your job and promote,
promote, and promote.

Please if I forgot your favorite Social Network group, please let me know.

Lets make March 10th, a truly get openSUSE Release Day.

(PS. Sorry for the cross posting, you can give me lashes after March
10th, but I want to make sure everyone gets this. )
--
(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.