On Mar 11, 2011 10:49 PM, "jdd" <j...@dodin.org> wrote:

> We used for Facebook a neat image with a well dressed chameleon.
>
> I would like to have similar one, but for a woman like chameleon.
>
> Do we have any?
> thanks
> jdd

Its a great image indeed. Created by Carlos.  It is actually part of an
experiment we are undergoing currently to create unique set of Geeko
trading cards.

The idea is to create cards that represent events. For example if we go
to LCA in Australia then we create a card of Geieko wearing an Aussie
hat or a special edition for our own conference or to promote a specific
product under the openSUSE umbrella like OBS etc.

The goal is that eventually there is enough that people will start
trading on their own and even maybe create trading clubs. And thus we
build more mindshare for our brand name.

And very cheap to make because we make it in business card size. I
printed 2000 for only $28

However, one thing to keep in mind. The work could overwhelm Carlos and
we both agreed we need to find a way to teach others how to help create
so that there is no single point of failure.

More to come on this soon!

Bryen