Hi everybody,

I don't know if this is happening to somebody else but as openSUSE
promoter I receive some feedback that maybe could be important for the
project. So maybe would be interesting to collect this information to
be redirected where can be used.

When a new version is released, many people may download it within the
first 24 hours but what's happening then? The next 2 days after a
release I'm receiving comments (on Facebook thanks to this good idea!)
such like "I don't what they did with GNOME menu, I prefer..."

Preparing a very-quick online survey could be a good idea, with questions like:

- are you going to keep it installed? Why?
- favorite new feature?

Have a nice day.

Francisco.

--