On 19/03/2011 10:25 πμ, Helen South wrote:
On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Satoru Matsumoto<helios_r...@gmx.net>  wrote:

As all of you may know, Japan was struck by a strong earthquake and
tsunami last week. Fortunately, I myself and my family live in Tokyo and
escaped serious damage.
We've been watching the news - the reports from Japan are so terribly
sad, and you are all very much in our thoughts.

I'm glad to hear that you and your family are safe and well.

To echo JDD, if there is ever anything we might do to help, please
don't hesitate to ask.

take care,

Helen

Hello,

I don't know the financial of openSUSE and don't know if we already did.
Why don't we donate an amount for the Japan disaster?
As we say, openSUSE is more than an IT product. It's the people of openSUSE.

Take care
Stathis