Hi Ambassadors,

last week there was the Chemnitzer Linux Tage. Of course, with a openSUSE
Booth. Lots of openSUSE people was there at the openSUSE booth. Two from the
openSUSE Booster arrived from Nürnberg with fresh openSUSE 11.4 DVDs. We have
distribute over 300 DVDs to interested people.

On the two days was a lot of talks about openSUSE or openSUSE Projects.
gnokii made a very good talk about openSUSE 11.4 and shows how easy openSUSE
is to install. Michal Hrusecky shows interessted people the openSUSE Build
Service in a workshop. The hall was full, so many people must stand in the
last line.

I made a lot of pictures. You find the pictures here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/liquidsky42/ChemnitzerLinuxTage2011#

I wrote a Blog Article (german):
http://ununseptium.wordpress.com/2011/03/22/so-waren-die-chemnitzer-linux-
tage-2011/