El Martes, 22 de Marzo de 2011 12:23:22 Henne Vogelsang escribió:
> Hey,
>
> On 03/18/2011 06:50 PM, Chuck Payne wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Kostas Koudaras <warlord...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > Henne can you please create this...
> >
> > opensuse-ambassadors-northamer...@opensuse.org
>
> How about we split this by language and not by region as we do
> everything else on lists?

Generally speaking, I doubt that people from Europe are interested in local
events taking place in the other side of the ocean (and viceversa).
Geographical proximity is very relevant in this case.

Perhaps we could group some countries in the same continent, so that we don't
have to create a mailing list for every single country out there ;)
Good candidates are Portugal and Spain (Iberia), Benelux and Scandinavian
countries.

Greetings,
--
Javier Llorente