On Monday, April 04, 2011 02:14:03 PM Chuck Payne wrote:
> This was from a twit from Linux Magazine
>
> Natty Narwhal with #Unity: Worst #Ubuntu beta ever http://ow.ly/4svkY
> <- El Reg not happy with beta release. #LMNews
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/04/01/ubuntu1004_beta_review/
>
> Pup

It's too soon for they jumping to conclusions despite I am not an Ubuntu fan.

Ubuntu is still Beta and maybe will be for a long time because the Unity
introduction to the scene. At least from the users perspective.

In the meantime, openSUSE has a good opportunity to get back the position it
deserves.

I propose everyone write a small How To, daily tips, tutorial everywhere in
Internet linking it to openSUSE documentation or forum whenever it is
possible. Whatever is the languange is written we can populate the Internet
with openSUSE updated references. Oh, yes, English is the official project
language but not the people around the world who use the distro. If we find a
good tutorial to add to or translate to english wiki is OK with the right
license or rewriting the source.

Regards,

--
Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux  Ambassador
Panama

openSUSE 11.4 | KDE 4.6.00 release 6 |
Mesa 3D-Nouveau Gallium 7.10 video drivers