On Tuesday, April 05, 2011 17:58:23 Stephen Shaw wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 02:40, Andreas Jaeger <a...@novell.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Joe, there's a request form here:
> >>
> >> http://software.opensuse.org/promodvd
> >>
> >> which will go directly to the right person.
> >
> > It will indeed - but the logistics for sending out DVDs worldwide incl.
> > the overhead of customs, is so great that we concentrate on larger
> > events and orders and cannot fullfill smaller requests. 30 DVDs is just
> > too few for us to handle at the moment.
> >
> > Sorry,
> > Andreas
>
> Is that something we could sent out of Provo instead and avoid some of
> that overhead?

We're sending out of Provo already ;)

Still it's overhead to handle each and every request.

Btw. packaging size for DVDs is 100 DVDs, so that's why we use that number.
I'm considering to change the package size to 50 DVDs for the next bunch,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
    Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany