On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 8:15 PM, Kostas Koudaras <warlord...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/4/1 Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvl...@gmail.com>:
>> On 2011-03-17 Kostas wrote:
>>> Hello to all openSUSE Marketing people and Ambassadors out there
>>> Currently I am working on openSUSE:Marketing materials
>>> (http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_materials)
>>> What I would like is either the links or the actual files of
>>> materials like 11.4 posters, fliers, the Cheat-cube, the
>>> paper-penguin Carlos made(I actually need the .svg file from that to
>>> make it more neutral so everybody can use it and adjust it to
>>> his/her needs) as long as other stuff that exist around so that I
>>> can gather them all and upload or link them to the Marketing
>>> Materials page. I am also giving links from git so if something I
>>> asked is actually there please let me know since I haven't seen all
>>> of git yet. Also banners in English or any other language needed
>>> ;-).
>>>  I want to focus on ending if possible that page so that people who
>>> want to make an event or set up a booth and want to print some
>>> material, to be able to find everything there(at least the basics)
>>> without getting lost in the wiki.If anyone want's to help, feel free.
>>>
>>> Also maybe Jos should consider in printing some of this stuff (like
>>> the cheat-cube) and send that along with DVD's, stickers and other
>>> promo material since it's a really cool thing to have ;-)  Just a
>>> thought...
>>>
>>> I also accept to send me presentations to upload them to
>>> openSUSE:Presentations
>>> (http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Presentations). I know that many of
>>> you have one or two or more that it is not uploaded there, Just send
>>> me the files by e-mail and I will upload them and maybe write a few
>>> words about it. Again especially presentations that are not in
>>> English needed.
>>> Come on people, lets roll
>>> Hope to hear and get something from all of you Marketing people and
>>> Ambassadors out there
>>> Kostas Koudaras
>>
>> I hope you did get a lot of stuff, Kostas, if not, ping Carlos and
>> others direclty. I know Bryen asked for the presentations from SCALE to
>> sexy them up and upload them, I'd hope he has a bunch. And mine, some
>> ppl commented it had bugs - maybe you have time to improve it, I haven't
>> had any time for that :(
>>

> I will ping people directly, since I got nothing :-/
>
> Maybe people need some motivation in order to send them, so...
>
> People send me now your presentations and win a Hug for each
> presentation, a big Hug from me
> The first 10 win two hugs for each presentation.
> Hurry up...

I have two presentations for you to review and upload to git and wiki:
openSUSE 11.4 updated and extended version:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B55dbL7kyNzAMDc1M2ZlYjQtMzM1YS00MTI3LWIyNjYtNDEwYzUxZDk5MGJh&hl=en&authkey=CNrQ-8AL
(*warning: 25 mb*)
about openSUSE generic (with the kitties :D)
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B55dbL7kyNzAMDVkMWY0NzAtOThmMS00NWRiLThhNjUtZDZiN2Q3ZTg3Yzg4&hl=en&authkey=CNq7hd8G
(13 mb)

Free to be used by anyone, of course :D

I am also working on an OBS presentation with many screenshots but I
am letting OBS people review it first.

Cheers,
Jos