I Don't know If I understand right(since it is a biiiig e-mail ;-) )
but I think you are asking from us to tell you our opinion about if we
think that you should send some items to contributors of any kind and
what item(s) should that be. Also if you come up with something you
are asking for people to support you spread them.
 If that is the case I tell you that in Greece and in countries around
Greece I can help. Now my vote on items is an iContribute t-shirt and
a Flash-drive with an openSUSE 11.4 .iso inside (instead of a box) so
that contributors can easily install our favorite distribution to
friends. This will reduce the postage and packaging cost a lot.
If I did not understand right just ignore my e-mail ;-)
Kostas

http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr
http://own.opensuse.gr