Hi all!

I've presented the OBS rename finally to the Novell Leadership Team.
They had a few questions but mostly, they just want some time to diggest
the request and think about it. Next week I'll hopefully know more. Then
of course we have to figure out things like trademarking etc etc etc...
So it won't be ready overnight!

Meanwhile, while preparing for this presentation, I made an analysis of
'competitors' to OBS. I thought it might be intereesting for you all so
I put it on the wiki with the talking points!
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OBS_talking_points

Cheers,
Jos