Hi all!!!

See attached, anyone able to come up with something on such short notice?

Subject: Publicity Material for Southwest Computer Conference
Date: Tuesday 10 May 2011, 01:29:44
From: Orv Beach <o...@orvsplace.net>
To: "Bryen M. Yunashko" <susero...@bryen.com>
CC: jospoortvl...@gmail.com

I just realized we're only 3 weeks away from SWCC.
You've volunteered to help create marketing materials, and I appreciate
that!

What we need is:

- Larger posters (suitable for putting on a media tripod) - perhaps ANSI
C or ANSI D sized.  These would have some basic info about FOSS software
(WHY you'd want to use it, WHAT it does for you, WHERE to get it, etc.)
Maybe 2-3 with varied info on them.

- Some handouts with more detailed info on them.   Either 8 1/2 x 11, or
larger if it's in trifold format.

Note - all of the info should be focused on desktop use.   This is a
desktop users' conference :-)

Feel free to use color if you like.  Although it's way more expensive to
print, it will be better received and I actually have a real printing
budget for SWCC this year :-)

Whatever you come up with I can have printed locally, so we don't have
to worry about shipping anything.  Digital formats would be fine (I
assume PDF, but anything format Kinko's can handle will work).

And, whatever you come up with, I'll need by about May 30th, so I have
time to get it all printed and collated, if necessary.

Thanks for whatever you can do for us!

Orv