Hello Folks!

Jos Poortvliet and I would like to invite members of the Marketing and
Artwork teams as well as anyone else who is interested, to our
second-ever Marketing Hackfest, 15-16 September, 2011 (immediately after
our openSUSE Conference in Nuremberg.)

We had our first ever Marketing Hackfest in Los Angeles and the results
were extremely positive with very high spirits and participation during
our 11.4 release.  We will now make an effort to have a marketing team
hackfest before each openSUSE release.

Please visit http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:12.1_Marketing_Hackfest and
add your name to the list of attendees.  Those who require hotel
assistance will be granted as long as you are an active member of either
the marketing or artwork teams.   If you are approved for reimbursement,
we will contact you.  But please sign up soon so we can plan and budget
accordingly.

Many thanks and very much looking forward to seeing you all at the
Conference and at the Hackfest afterwards.  Safe travels to you all!

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Marketing Team