I reported RMLL on various lists, but due to broken internet link couldn't yet show the images.

here are them:

first day, large public show (in french "Journées Grand Public", JGP)
http://dodin.org/piwigo/index.php?/category/2258

oeilvert, openSUSE forum moderator that hosted me (great thanks, it's a wonderfull man!)
http://dodin.org/piwigo/picture.php?/47301/category/2258

Embedded linux demo:
http://dodin.org/piwigo/picture.php?/47296/category/2258

Myself:
http://dodin.org/piwigo/picture.php?/47304/category/2258

DVD's for free
http://dodin.org/piwigo/picture.php?/47314/category/2258

T-shirt for girls. Shame it's not an openSUSE one, we have to make such if we want women in our groups!
http://dodin.org/piwigo/picture.php?/47316/category/2258

Second Day (sunday with rain, no sun!)
http://dodin.org/piwigo/index.php?/category/2254

All these computers where from Jimmy Pierre (with the cap, on the photo), thanks to him, he was really the openSUSE boot maker!
http://dodin.org/piwigo/picture.php?/47340/category/2254

The RMLL themselve, in the Strasbourg university openSUSE boot for two days
http://dodin.org/piwigo/index.php?/category/2274

My netbook with 12.1, and the origami chameleon done with an openSUSE poster :-)
http://dodin.org/piwigo/picture.php?/47375/category/2274

On left, near the openSUSE boot, a Kde developper from Toulouse. We come from the same town and only met there!
http://dodin.org/piwigo/picture.php?/47380/category/2274

(to be continued)
jdd

--