On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 17:13 +0200, G G wrote:
> Hi All,
> since the previous Bureaucrats and Reviewers are off-line from a long
> time and i need to change rights for other new users, can someone give
> me those rights?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Bye
> hawake
>
> P.S. I forwarded the email to opensuse-project and opensuse-traslation
> but nobody answered me...
>
> -

You make no mention of what it is specifically you need rights to,
although I am assuming it has something to do with translation team.
The Marketing Team which you emailed to doesn't have any oversight on
translations.

You should send infrastructure requests of any kind to
ad...@opensuse.org and they will refer your request to the right person.

Thanks!
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Marketing Team