Am 30.08.2011 23:52, schrieb Richard Brown:
Hi All,

First mail to the list! You probably know me as Ilmehtar on IRC - last meeting
I volunteered to put some stuff together for Software Freedom Day.

I've been snowed under with work, so haven't managed to do as much as I wanted
but got started and the fruits of my labour can be found on the wiki
here:http://en.opensuse.org/Software_Freedom_Day

I'm putting the finishing touches (including SFD special branding) on my SUSE
studio imaging appliance which I hope to have published in the next hour or two
- I'll be correcting the link on the article as soon as I have the gallery
location

Any comments/suggestions/additions and help welcome!

Hi,

here a few comments from my side:

First, the article is awesome! You wrote it pretty well. Not too short, not too long and it gave me the most important information! But, please use for next events the following scheme:

http://en.opensuse.org/*openSUSE*:Software_Freedom_Day

this is in common with the other articles about such events, okay? :-)

But a really nice article, keep on doing such work! And I´m looking forward to the appliance. I´m always interested in derivates ;-)

thanks and a nice evening (morning?)

Kim / openLHAG