I work with a small group in my city called the Blood Orange InfoShop (BOIS).
I host my Linux Users Group, and Linux workshops at that location. They
generally call themselves an Anarchist Collective. They believe in Do It
Yourself Culture, thus they hold workshops and discussion groups in order to
educate one another and fortify the community. Frankly, its hard to define
them since they are simply based abround the idea of community mainly. In any
event, they are moving to a larger location soon and want to have a computer
lab. We intend to have classes on computer literacy and productivity, Linux
and FOSS, and courses on how to participate in open source projects as well as
basic programming courses. I am hoping to find some degree of sponsorship...
any help is welcome. Even just posters would be good (I'm an Ambassador, so I
could use some propoganda).

Roger Luedecke
openSUSE Ambassador