On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 21:50 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 20, 2011 02:10:42 PM Kim-lk Leyendecker wrote:
> > Howdy friends,
> >
> > Wasn´t it planned to switch to the 12.1 countdown right after the
> > conference? I still see the 11.4 one at http://countdown.opensuse.org/
> >
> > When will the change be?
>
> Let's ask Pascalfor help,
>
> Andreas
> --
>  Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
>   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
>    GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
>     GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126

The only thing holding us back is the lack of artwork.   We had a great
BoF on 12.1 artwork at the conference and Robert Lihm promised to get
the wagons in a circle on artwork this and next week.  After that, we
should have a good idea about what to do for the countdown artwork.

Pascal is aware of this as well as I mentioned it to him this morning.

In the m meantime, if someone wants to start work on the countdown
artwork go for it.  Nothing holding you back.   I know Andres Silva was
also interested in doing some artwork for the countdown, so perhaps
there's a potential for collaboration here.

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Marketing Team