Hi all,

The awesome brochure sources have finally been recovered. You can find
them here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29347181/openSUSE%20brochure_v4.eps

There is a number of changes we need to do, all summarized in the
document with the updated text:
* Text needs review
* Need to turn the Brochure in a 3-panel trifold on A4
  * Remove 'links' pane on front
  * Replace front text with shorter text (see below)
  * Re-arrange back to fit A4 and use improved text (see below)
* Get rid of the SUSE and Novell logos, this is an openSUSE Brochure
* We need to make this Creative Commons, except for the logo's.
* The openSUSE Logo on the front page is some self made logo with
strange color in the text, needs to be fixed.
* There is only one small Geeko on the whole brochure. We need more :D
* A bit less SUSE Studio, a bit more other openSUSE projects.
Nice to have:
* We can use the upcoming 12.1 artwork on the front
* turn it into a SVG so it can be translated more easily!

See the above todo and text here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29347181/openSUSE%20brochure_v4.odt

Anyone who is willing or able - let us know what changes you can make,
make them, get the result to me and I'll put the updated version back on
the dropbox. As soon as we have a decent version we can start
translating & printing.

A large change I made which I need feedback on is that I removed the app
installer text to be replaced with openQA. See the document for the cool
and cool++ points.

Otherwise, who can update/fix our brochure?

Thanks,
Jos