Hi All,

I've created and uploaded a presentation template based on the 12.1 artwork

It is available in our -artwork gitorious repo, in the slides folder
Or directly for download from
https://gitorious.org/opensuse-artwork/opensuse-artwork/blobs/master/slides/12.1%20presentation%20template.odp
 (ODP)
and
https://gitorious.org/opensuse-artwork/opensuse-artwork/blobs/master/slides/12.1%20presentation%20template.otp
 (OTP)

The template includes many variations of shade (morning/day/night), with
versions optimised for Title/Slideshow pages, and others with a nice bright
area for traditional presentation content. It also includes versions without
12.1's 'smoke ribbon'

The hope is that whatever you want for your 12.1 based presentation, I hope you
can find something to get you started here

One neat trick I've noticed, creating an automated slideshow with 'Fade
Smoothly' transitions between a morning/night/day selection of wallpapers has a
cool effect, much like the gnome dynamic wallpaper. I'm probably going to be
using it at the first opportunity :)

Hope this helps

Richard Brown
openSUSE Ambassador

City College Open Evenings.
Wednesday 12th October: 5:30pm-9pm: Central Campus, Pelham Street.
Thursday 13th October: 5:30-9pm: City College East Campus, Wilson Avenue.

Ofsted Outstanding, an 84% student success rate places us as one of the top
colleges in the coutry, 5th highest performing college for Level 3 courses and
IiP Bronze Standard.

 www.ccb.ac.uk