Hello,

I just got the last version of git

I really think we should organize it better; now it's a bit difficult to find for sure the most relevant document.

I don't want to change anything myself not to disturb anybody.

What I propose is that we create subfolders around date or distro number depending of the subject.

If a document is closely related to a distro number (for example boot screen, slides), paste it in a "11.4", "12.1"... folder.

If the document is more general, paste it to a "year" folder. For example "2010", "2011" for poster, flyers...

additionnally this would make obvious if a folder is not updated.

what do you think?

thanks
jdd

--