Hey Tony,

The same happened to me. One way to resolve this is to download the
entire artwork collection.

On the right hand side you will see a button to press and it will
compile a tarball and let you know when it's ready. Then you can just
download it and the presentation folder will be there and it's contents
will open with impress. The ones I have tried, at least, and that was
4-5 of them.

Hope that helps ;-)

Gregory