Hello :-)

I try to make the flyer easier to edit and translate. The final goal is to have a scribus (or eventually inkscape) source.

For this I began to extract objects from the eps file, to be able to rebuild the flyer.

I try to manage that through git, but I'm not sure I suceed, because I don't know how to look in the git repository

My work is in "opensuse-artwork/flyers/flyer-v4-parts/" and I hope I have commited it, but I'm unsure. If somebody can look and say if he can get my work?

I also saved the text (minus some obvious titles) in a text file (text.txt in git) and pasted it on a pad there:

http://jdd.ietherpad.com/5

This is the text for the 4 fold flyer, I don't know if it's possible to keep it all in a threefold. Anyway, if you want to enhance it, it's the moment :-).

I have very little experience on inkscape or scribus, so forgive me if all is not that good.

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://pizzanetti.fr