openSUSE marketing,
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have had no response to the following e-mail sent about 3 weeks ago. I
understand that this could be due to activities connected with the imminent
release of 12.1, but I thought I should try a different approach in case it has
fallen between the stools of department reorganisation.

The e-mail below was directed to the enquiry address indicated on your web-site
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassador_kit.

I would be grateful if you could respond to the questions below, or arrange for
a response. I need to ensure now that arrangements are in place for DVDs to be
delivered before 2012, for use in 2012. I am pleased to say that, over the
years, I have experienced excellent service from openSUSE through people such
as Martin Lasarsch and Michael Loeffler.

Regards,
Ken

Dr Ken Lodge
Senior Lecturer in Computer Science | School of Computing and Mathematics
Panorama Avenue
Bathurst NSW 2795
Australia
Tel: +61 2 6338 4885