Heya all,

I forgot to git add the translations of the posters, I am uploading them now.
Will take a few hours on my slow connection, sorry! I would still appreciate
it if someone with a fast computer and a fast connection could create PDF and
PNG files for the many svg based posters. That makes it much easier for people
to download and print!

I am currently trying to find out what to print and how many. You can surely
count on the Chinese and Portugese one to be printed, not sure about the rest
yet :D

Cheers,
Jos