Hello mates,

since this issue of openSUSE Weekly News we're planning to make the
profreading session more open. So everyone can read it and share his thoughts,
So the Newsteam and the Marketingteam is specially invited.

Draft can found at: http://saigkill.homelinux.net/pub/OWN/HTML/OWN-204.html

What is to do?

* Please point out if you find something to be fixed in the draft, including:

- Incorrect links
- Articles which are already included in the past issues
- Articles which are *too biased* and shouldn't be included

Founded Issues you can report to this thread.

* Please tell us if you have noticed something to be added, including:

- Articles or blog posts which you think openSUSE users may be interested in
- Ongoing active topics from openSUSE mailing-lists, forums and so on
- Local FLOSS events which you think openSUSE users may be interested in

Deadline for this issue: 204 Sunday 10:00 UTC

Note: We really appreciate your contributions. However, please remember that
your opinions and suggestions will not always be accepted unconditionally. We
hope you will trust the final decisions by editors.
--
Sincerly yours

Sascha Manns
Community &Support Agent
open-slx GmbH
http://www.open-slx.de
This mail is written with Balsam Professional 12.1