Hi All,

I think its the perfect oppurtunity for everyone to start working on
openSUSE Magazine.  We all have been interested but the idea got lost
somewhere since none of us had enough time.

One of the results of GCI was design for the magazine. While printing
of the magazine maybe very expensive. I think we can create this
magazine for inviting new sponsors to the project and also for the
upcoming openSUSE Conference.  So printing a few 100 copies and
sending it across should not matter but thats upto Jos to decide.

Please have a look at the design, I will soon set up it in the artwork
repo for openSUSE and if somebody can do that for me, it will be great
as I have bandwidth and speed limitations as of now. Patches are
always welcome :)
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7174228

Thanks a lot.

--