On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Izabel Valverde
<izabelvalve...@opensuse.org> wrote:
> 2012/2/1 Kostas Koudaras <warlord...@gmail.com>
>>
>> 2012/2/1 Manu Gupta <manugu...@gmail.com>:
>> > I have 2 things about the interview
>> >
>> > 1. The interview is absolutely great, very technical and gives a great
>> > insight about gtk accessibility options.
>> > 2. No mention of openSUSE anywhere I am not sure if such an interview
>> > at openSUSE news as it shows no correlation to openSUSE.
>> >

>> Yeap there is no mention to openSUSE but I think that this is a noble
>> cause that needs to be promoted by everyone, although if there are any
>> objections let's talk this through.
>> Please let me know your opinion about this.

>> > --
>> > Regards
>> > Manu Gupta
>>

>> --
>> http://opensuse.gr
>> http://amb.opensuse.gr
>> http://own.opensuse.gr
>> http://warlordfff.tk
>> me I am not me
>> -------
>> Time travel is possible, you just need to know the right aliens
>> --
>>

> Hi Manu, hello all,
>
> I knew these kind of questions could be make when Kostas and I started to
> work on it. My view GNOME is one of ours desktop and acessibility is a
> serious matter. openSUSE isn't much focused yet (or no focused at all) but
> this can be a good start. Hopefully might make people think about it and in
> the best case help throught openSUSE the GNOME acessibility team.
>
> And of course I see collaboration between openSUSE and GNOME. GNOME was my
> first path to get in here ;-)
Excellent points raised Izabel. Maybe I was not clear enough. I love
accessibility being promoted and "WE" should do it, in fact I would
love openSUSE working with accessibility and we definitely should
collaborate. What I am trying to raise here is we are missing here a
few questions that we should ask like
1. Do they plan/want to collaborate with us and if so how?
2. If current openSUSE users want to provide their feedback on
accessibility, then how should we do it?
3. If current openSUSE devs or new contributors would like to work on
accessibility options who are the best persons in the openSUSE
community as well as outside the openSUSE community to contact?

What I am trying to raise here since we want collaboration, let us
mention openSUSE along with gnome.. Otherwise it sounds kinda out of
the place. Collaboration is done on a lot of levels and as marketing
we should make sure it is evident to the public :)

I suggest contacting the interviewee again if he can answer such questions.

--
Regards
Manu Gupta