Heya all,

I've updated the wiki page about LinuxTag:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:LinuxTag

I have been volunteered to organize it. I can't promise to do as great a job
as Henne did last year but I'll try ;-)

I'm going to ask for a booth. I think it's best to use the same hotel as
least year - Motel One Berlin Tiergarten was fine... You can have a room for
about 59 single and 79 double. And you'll have to book yourself... If you
guys/girls think it's worth trying I could give them a call, see if we can
get a bit of a discount?!? Henne, did you manage that last year?

Anything else we'll need? The CfP is closed by now, we'll have to make sure
we make a nice splash at the booth this year :D

If anyone has any fun ideas, I'd love to hear it. I'll see if we can sell
beer and t-shirts :D

/Jos