Hi all,

I remember AJ mentioning that we often use cotweet for sharing
responsibility with a single twitter a/c. Since they have discontinued
their free service, how do we propose to, lets say, share a certain
a/c, besides, of course, the outright sharing of the passwords among
admins?

Although few accounts mentioned in [1] have multiple contacts listed,
a large number indicate cotweet is used to coordinate posts.

Also, I do not really understand the purpose of the entry [2] . I
considered removing it, but maybe someone has a point in keeping it.

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_contacts#Microblogging

[2] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_contacts#Social_Bookmarking

P.S. Should opensuse-web be cc'd?

Thanks,