Hello Jos,

According to KDE-Akademy "Call for papers" [1] , [2]  i have to send
an e-mail at akademy-es-...@kde-espana.es  before 18/04 in which i
include a brief summary of the presentation. At 23/04 the accepted
presentations will be announced. So i follow the steps ;)

Furthermore i will have a look at our repo [3] and Talking Points [4]
as well. Combing stuff from artwork, my points of view , talking
points and other past presentations would be a good choice i think .
Also i hope that the presentation will be accepted and i will order
material and stuff from [5].

Thanks ,

Regards ,

Athanasios - Ilias Rousinopoulos (aka zoumpis)

[1] http://es.kde.org/akademy-es2012/anuncio.php?site_locale=en

[2] http://es.kde.org/akademy-es2012/callforpapers.php

[3]  https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork

[4]  en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Talking_points

[5] http://software.opensuse.org/promodvd