Hello,

I am "openSUSE ambassador" in France, we organize for 7 years, a
computer show on Maubeuge. The purpose of this exhibition is to bring
together in one place for computer schools, associations for the
promotion of free software, businesses and stakeholders: meetings of
security solutions and open source (rssil.org).

The show host over 2,000 visitors annually, offers lectures on
security and free software, workshops, a challenge to Ethical Hacking,
holds the trophy Syntec IUT de France, consulting and direct
presentation with visitors.

I just received the DVD specials, I printed my work to the three
posters that I brought with Jos Poortvliet, 5 months ago. I work on
other French translations of documents present in the GIT openSUSE
artwork.

But, I did not openSUSE t-shirt or plush Gecko to present, I have good
2 or 3 cap openSUSE but there is the Novell logo above.

What did you offer me? But if I have to contribute financially, as the
event is worth the cost.

cordially,
Nicolas aka GaLaGaNN

--
Club LinuX Nord-Pas de Calais : c...@gaia.anet.fr & clx-man...@gaia.anet.fr
openSUSE Ambassadors - Ambassadeurs openSUSE