Dear Kostas Koudaras:

Yes ^^

We start call for paper for COSCUP 2012.

http://sakananote2english.blogspot.com/2012/04/kde-and-opensuse-communities-welcome.html

We are glad to announce that in 2012 the COSCUP conference will
feature a full two-day track dedicated entirely to KDE and openSUSE.
People from both organisations have teamed up to bring you the best
talks possible。

But for that, we need your help!

The program committee is looking for talks about KDE and openSUSE.
Possible topics are (but not limited to):

 desktop technologies (d-bus, gstreamer, etcetera)
 embedded and mobile
 distribution technologies (packaging tools, build systems, etcetera)
 challenges in adapting software to local needs (L10N, I18N)
 cross-desktop collaboration
 cross-distro collaboration
 cloud computing and integration into the desktop
 or anything else you think the world should hear about!

Although the ties between KDE and openSUSE have historically been very
tight the talks do not have to be about both KDE and openSUSE.

Both communities are very open and we will welcome talks about KDE on
other distributions (Fedora, Ubuntu, etcetera), or other desktops on
openSUSE (GNOME, XFCE, etcetera).

The call for papers ends on June 15. Please send in a proposal of
about 200 words, accompanied by a ~50 words biography, in either
English or Chinese, to c...@opensuse.org before that date.