Hi everybody,

as you probably already know[1], we are working on preparations for this
years openSUSE Conference, which will happen in my home town - Prague.
If you are excited about the conference and want to help and and want to
know what's going on, you should be subscribed to the conference mailing
list[2]. That's for general introduction. Now to the point. How can you
help...

If you take a peek at archive of openSUSE Conference mailing list,
you'll see, that we were discussing central theme and motto of this
years conference. Final decision will take place on Friday, but you
still have some time to suggest something. I'll collect every suggested
motto and present it on the meeting and we will choose from them (so
deadline for suggestions is this Friday noon CEST).

As we need to move forward, we also need to form CfP committee asap. On
Friday we will have a main theme, we will do another announcement and as
we are getting closer on finalization of venue as well, soon we will be
able to announce CfP as well. And for that, we need CfP committee. What
would you do? You'll read proposals and help to select the best of them
in accordance with our conference motto (which we will have soon :-D ).
So if you want to be part of that, put your name/nick (ideally with link to
your personal page) to the wiki [3]!

Overall, we've got a lot of things going on right now and you can expect
a lot of happening soon. And don't worry, after the theme and central
motto will be decided, we will ask for help from some artists as well
;-)

[1] http://news.opensuse.org/2012/03/07/osc12-is-coming-to-prague-in-fall/
[2] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-conference/
[3] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_volunteers#CfP_committee