On Wednesday 18 April 2012 16:33:25 Andres Silva wrote:
> Me me me! I want to particpate. I would love to have other members from
> the team work with me as well.

Just build something for the last two pages and mail me the result. It'll be
easy to improve on the thing I did :(

Restrictions:
- Has to stay 2 pages and in this format etc
- keep the text as it is (minor wording fixes, and moving or resizing it is
all fine but keep in mind it should fit with the rest of the brochure)
- should look good as part of the rest of the brochure (see the other pages
as example of how that looks like)

Love,
Jos