Is anybody interested to look into this?

Andreas

Subject: PCPro Linux blog
Date: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 08:48:49
From: Cam Bamber <cambam...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: pr...@opensuse.org <pr...@opensuse.org>

Hi,

One of the UK's biggest PC magazines, PCPro (www.pcpro.co.uk),  is
putting on a comparative Linux distro review in an upcoming issue.  But
because the field is so big, as well as doing their usual performance and
usability profiling, they are opening up the process to the public.  So
they've created a wiki where users/evangelists can describe their
favourite and the content will get into the printed magazine - and
openSUSE is (of course) one of them.

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/blogs/2012/07/26/help-pc-pro-write-its-linux-
distro-labs/

PCPro has a huge readership in the UK and is predominantly Windows
centric.  But because of the rise of Ubuntu and Raspberry Pi, the horror
of Windows 8, and the cost of non-free software affecting businesses at
these challenging times - there is renewed interest in Linux for home
and businesses.

I was going to contribute myself, but I'm no writer and I'm just not
going to do openSUSE justice - so you should get your marketing people
onto this immediately!

Good luck!
Cam