At Linuxcon, just read your  LinuxUser and Developer article from last month.
Is really, really good,

The article about 12.2 is uncredited (yours?). I've recommended trying
to obtain rights to deploy as part of the openSUSE website.

The second article detailing the history of openSUSE all the way to
its earliest roots is also well written and hopefully can be
re-deployed as part of the openSUSE website as well.

IMO,
Tony