On 09/04/2012 06:52 PM, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
Hey folks,

I admit I have never followed the way we handle social photo sharing for
our events in the past, for obvious reasons.  However, I need to ensure
we provide all the proper hashtags for upcoming Summit and oSC.

How did we do it in the past?  What did we use?  Flickr?  Picasa?  Do we
tell people to #opensuse tag their photos?

We used a flickr group, e.g. http://www.flickr.com/groups/osc10/, but some put them on their own pages as well.

I would tag them #osc12 for the openSUSE Conference 2012,

Andreas