If it's not exactly what you originally intended and what the other
Presentation is about,

I'd recommend a good 30 min presentation on <where> to look for FOSS.
It's changing all the time... in the "old" days only a few years ago
you almost always went to Sourceforge and freshmeat.

Today,
We have our own Open Build Service.
I get almost all my dev sourcecode from Git.
If there are people running Windows, before Git almost all was posted
and hosted on Codeplex.

I'm sure there are many other places (eg Gitorious, Code Project)
which house at least raw code and maybe even full apps, it's
definitely a topic that's useful to everybody. If the list of places
you decide to recommend is too short, then I'm sure <how> to access
files for each repo/store should easily fill remaining time (what
tools are necessary? GUI tools or only CLI? etc)

And, <where> to look for stuff for many is probably more useful than
just some app which might or might be a drop-in replacement for
something else.

IMO,
Tony