Hi,

On 13 September 2012 14:07, Jigish Gohil <cyber...@opensuse.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Jigish Gohil <cyber...@opensuse.org> wrote:
> > Hello Community
> >
> > We will be releasing openSUSE Edu Li-f-e based on openSUSE 12.2
> > probably on Friday, 14th Sept., release announcement is in works, here
> > is the link for google docs. Your feedback by directly making
> > improvements on the doc is very welcome.
> >
> > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xbF2QF1jlYrD0dTYgkoLKARAOmbCrbXMpf4LXxV-vJY/edit
> >
> Sorry, had forgotten to check "allow edits" with this link, fixed now.

Hi, I was wondering if we need to mention the required free space for
trouble free installation, and the actual space taken up by the
install should be separately mentioned?

> Although iso is now public, please wait for the announcement before
> spreading the link, mirrors still have to get it.
>
> http://www.opensuse-education.org/download/ISOs/openSUSE-Edu-li-f-e-12.2-latest-i686.iso

The oS-edu home page still mentions
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Education/images/iso/ as a
download option.
Isn't that incorrect? The currently available ISO is 11.3.

> Cheers
>
> -J

Should it be mentioned somewhere in the announcements that Li-f-e uses
the same set of repos as vanilla?

Thanks for the great work.

kknundy.