Hi folks!

If you're going to promote openSUSE somewhere soon - know that we've got
your back. There are openSUSE 12.2 presentation templates courtesy of
sysrich in our github repo:
https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork/tree/master/slides/

Also, we have created a introduction to openSUSE 12.2 and updated our other
standard slide decks about OBS, openQA, Studio and more. Find them here:
https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork/tree/master/slides/12.2%20Slides

There's also separate openSUSE 12.2 for presentations available in svg and
other easy-to-work-with formats:
https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork/tree/master/slides/12.2%20Presentation%20Art

Remember, we believe in Doing, Sharing and Merging, so if you have any
improvements for the slides, translations, other artwork, or translations of
our other stuff, just send them to me or create a merge request on github
;-)

Oh, and those not yet following us on
G+: https://plus.google.com/s/openSUSE
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/opensuseproject/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/openSUSE

Pls do so ;-)

Have a lot of fun and let us know if you use the slides,
Jos